Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Results are In...

So I have spent a bit of time this evening playing with the ipad... and I have decided that it really just isn't for me. As much as it can be a pain to haul my laptop to work and back every day... I really do love having my laptop at home. The ipad just doesn't cut it. While it has some OK features... I have decided I'm not a fan of the touch screen. I type much faster with a keyboard. And if I'm writing, I want to be able to type as fast as my brain is moving. I can't do that on a touch screen. (not to mention that after 10 minutes the scree looked so DISGUSTING and DIRTY!!!)

I can't upload my flipshare videos straight to the ipad, which is a big drawback to me. What? No uploading vidoes of Sweet Pea to Facebook?! I think NOT.

And here I thought that I would be happy to leave my computer at work. Nope. I think I'll be happier dragging it around. (I'll just view it as a good workout!)

Basically, I'd just rather have all the features on my laptop - so I might as well continue hauling the laptop around - or save up and buy a smaller laptop for home. So -- the ipad is going back to the store... to me, it just isn't worth the money for the limited features. Guess I will look into getting that Kindle thing after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment